Leads the design, configuration, automation, and maintenance of Amerisure’s HR systems, including Workday (HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent, etc), Achiever’s, SumTotal, and other HR related systems. Create and execute a multi-year HRIS roadmap to support organizational and Human Resources goals.
Essential Tasks/Major Duties
- Lead the design, configuration, automation, and maintenance of Amerisure’s HR systems, including Workday (HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent, etc), Achiever’s and other HR related systems.
- Based on a deep knowledge of HR processes, identify and recommend best practices and technical solutions for optimizing the system, improving the user experience, enhancing Human Resources operational efficiency and integrating systems where needed
- In collaboration with HR leadership and key stakeholders create and execute multi-year HRIS roadmap to support HR strategic objectives.
- Manage HRIS upgrades and solutions testing though an understanding of system setup, interdependencies and data flow; audit and analyze results to ensure data integrity and consistent outcomes.
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to collaborate with internal and external business partners on all HRIS activities and functionalities, including researching and resolving HRIS issues, and leveraging Workday community and other research methods to seek optimum solutions.
- Develop new, or modify existing integrations and reports from Workday to internal and external customers using Workday technologies including calculated fields, custom reports, EIBs, and document transformation.
- Create and manage dashboards, ad-hoc reports and scorecards that deliver data analysis to leaders for related decision making, and for emerging business needs
- Leverage technical and system knowledge to resolve problems, anticipate issues, identify opportunities, including needed system configurations, managing priorities and time sensitive customer demands
- Lead change management activities related to HR systems by engaging key stakeholders in changes; proactively create and update documentation related to processes, workflows and system related activities.
- Assist subject matter experts and end users with system support, suggesting alternative approaches for process improvement opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field, or equivalent education and job experience.
- 5 years HRIS experience demonstrating solid understanding of core HR business practices and ability to develop solutions to technology-related business opportunities.
- 2 years experience using Workday HCM, Absence Management, Benefits, Report Writer, Security configuration, configuring Business Processes, etc.
- HR Generalist or similar experience, preferred.
- Experience establishing and tracking program metrics as well as the ability to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information to see root causes of data integrity issues.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated successful ability to prioritize and multi-task various and conflicting responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, and relay complex technical data in a way that is universally understood
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.