Do you see yourself doing this?
- Serves as the subject matter expert and super user for all HC systems and applies knowledge to maintain effective system utilization and accuracy
- Responsible for system implementation, upgrades, enhancements, data integration and HCIS data tables
- Analyzes current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
- Ensures data integrity across HCIS via reporting, clear processes and system administration
- Enables system and data integrity via routine audit reporting and collaboration with team to implement needed process improvements
- Develops and maintain up-to-date functional documentation, standard operating procedures and system documentation. Develops and maintains user guides and training material as needed.
- Leverages and optimizes the combined benefits of all human capital technology resources
- Manages third party relationships and establishes performance metrics, tracks vendor performance, ensures a high quality product and customer satisfaction
- Serves as a key liaison with internal stakeholders (e.g. Payroll and Finance)
- Use data and analysis to identify trends, create and maintain talent dashboards, design and produce regularly scheduled reports, conduct ad hoc reporting and provide recommendations to enhance the employee experience and deliver improved business outcomes
- Looks for ways to improve workflow and make the flow of information more efficient
- Provides the necessary training to support end user needs
- Assists with the development and maintenance of content on the Human Capital Intranet pages
What makes you a great fit?
You'll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with technical (Information Systems/Information Technology) experience required, or Bachelor's degree in IS/IT with Human Resources experience required you also have:
- Minimum 5 years HRIS experience and functional HR knowledge required; enough UltiPro experience strongly preferred
- Systems implementation and upgrade experience required, specifically with UltiPro
- Strong technical skills including advanced experience with Excel
- Excellent customer service, organization, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent understanding of HC practices, reporting needs, data analysis and data audit
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to drive issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail – achieves thoroughness and accuracy through a focus on all areas involved
- Human Resources Professional certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.