As a family owned business with a long-term focus on growth and stability, we are committed to you, our dedicated employee. Our environment of open communication, integrity, and mutual respect encourages everyone to go beyond what is expected.
This is a challenging opportunity for a highly-skilled individual to work on an enterprise solution within a growing organization. The HRIS Leader will contribute a high level of energy and organization to currently planned projects (SuccessFactors) to ensure a timely and budgeted implementation, as well as to identify areas where the HRIS processes or systems can be improved or streamlined to increase their strategic value.
- Lead the HRIS Project implementation and design of an HRIS project life cycle.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure successful adoption of the new HRIS system.
- Act as the subject matter expert on HRIS projects and implementation for all company segments and locations,
- Accountable for Success Factors process analysis, design and simulation, with a focus on process improvement, quality improvement & re-engineering opportunities.
- Keep the Managers and other relevant stakeholders informed through periodic status reports detailing progress.
- Identify potential issues, which may impede delivering on business requirements, bringing those issues to the attention of the project sponsor and driving to resolution to obtain business results.
- Perform configuration and develop program specifications required to meet the project objectives
- Lead change management efforts including developing and/or working with third parties to develop training materials.
- Design and implement training programs related to all Human Resource systems.
- Perform regular HRIS data audits to ensure system accuracy, or to determine areas in need of additional training/resources.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on HRIS projects.
- Work with the team to create standardized and custom HRIS reports and queries.
- Perform ongoing data analysis and prepare ad hoc presentation materials for executive audiences including quarterly dashboards.
- Perform data analysis to influence change to workforce planning and total rewards programs
- Keep up to date with trends in HRIS to recommend improvements and upgrades.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to promote data governance and stewardship, resulting in improved overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Develop and maintain internal and external interfaces for vendors and systems.
- Represent the HRIS Team in both customer facing and internal facing matters.
- Identify potential issues, which may impede delivering on business requirements, bringing those issues to the attention of the project sponsor and driving to resolution to obtain business results
- All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Otherresponsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management and Business Analysis related to SuccessFactors implementation.
- Strong knowledge of SuccessFactors and integration points to SAP and HR related solutions.
- Strong knowledge of HR business processes to be credible and influential with management and partners
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- MBA, Masters in Human Resources or IT experiencedesired.
- Excellent project management skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings and challenges to all levels of staff and management.
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data with the ability to consume and process large amounts of information.
- Outstanding Excel skills and knowledge of MS Project or other Cloud based Project management tools.
- Change management skills.
- Problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to present solutions across the HR TechnologyPortfolio to business and HR stakeholders.
- Experience providing technical support, administration, testing, and maintenance of HRIS (SuccessFactors) including system enhancements.
- Ability to Collaborate with IT Team to ensure that system requirements are met.
- Managed a team of 2 to 5 direct reports.
- Direct experience analyzing organization data sets.
- Skilled in predictive analytics.
- SuccessFactors experience.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Occasional exposure to industrial operations including: temperature extremes from approximately 35?F to 100?F; noise levels in excess of 85 dB; moisture and moving machinery.
Great Lakes Cheese is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.