Reporting to the HRIS Director, the HRIS Developer/Analyst supports all US and Canadian HR applications and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data integration within the Human Resources Management Systems (HRIS). Act as the liaison between IT/Systems Support and Human Resources to resolve any potential or existing issues in order to facilitate the timely processing of payroll and oversee the Human Resources Help Desk process. Perform all duties assigned by the HRIS Manager. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state and federal laws are followed at all times. Ensure that no company or customer information is inappropriately divulged to unauthorized parties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research and resolve issues across all HR applications: Workday, Kronos and TimeForce.
- Utilize Workday product tools, including Workday Studio, to create new integrations or maintain existing ones. Integrations span a wide variety of downstream applications such as LMS, General Ledger (GL) integrations, and various external vendor interfaces.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts. Document business process definitions, reporting requirements, and integration requirements. Design use cases and author requirements specifications.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and take responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
- Analyze existing systems to effectively improve the current functionality while also receiving input from the current users.
- Documenting all coding work performed on existing and new systems being worked on, using both internal and external documentation to the systems.
- Following development best-practices such as source control, self-documenting code and error-free quality control.
- Manage concurrent projects with varying deliverables, priorities and timeframes.
- Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer issues and disputes and resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the HRIS Manager of serious complaints or incidents.
- Create documentation of processes and procedures for the field and corporate offices.
- Remain informed and up-to-date on new releases of Workday (via Workday Community lifecycle documentation) and Kronos.
- Maintain open lines of communication and ensure positive relations with IT/Systems Support to enhance the level of training and support provided to the field.
- Coordinate with IT/Systems Support, when applicable, to resolve any payroll or HRIS issues and communicate new users in a timely manner.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Monitor all area related conditions, property and equipment within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Advise Maintenance of all breakdowns and maintenance immediately.
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins and schedules from the Corporate Office and HRIS Manager. Maintain a good flow of communication with Human Resources Department employees and within the Corporation.
- Make sure all area conditions do not threaten employee safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents immediately. Practice and instruct all employees in proper loss prevention and reaction procedures. Report all incidents properly and immediately.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with at least (2) to three (3) years of software development required.
- Workdayexperience is required. Knowledge of Workdayreporting and integration technologies (XML, XSLT, Workday Studio) is required.
- HCM, payroll, and timekeeping is preferred.