The primary purpose of this role is to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on implementing Workday and act as a technology resource between Human Resources, IT, and the business as a whole. This includes responsibility for providing the highest level of technical and functional expertise in Workday, having demonstrated independent work in the design and implementation of very complex solutions, and knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of industry/vendor solutions and capabilities within the enterprise. This role acts as the technical expert for Workday inside Lowe's to ensure Workday business processes and configuration functions properly, and to identify process improvement opportunities in the organization.
- Coordinates with functional and technical staff, lead system-related projects and initiatives (such as, new releases, adoption, and implementation of new functionality, and business process changes) in HR and Payroll, including implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Has a solid understanding of the Workday data model, security, integrations, reporting and data load procedures.
- Works in a multi-project, multi-team environment with both internal and external business and IT team members.
- Leads and drives the delivery of high-quality maintenance, enhancements, and project initiatives of HCMS platforms.
- Monitors system performance and continuously creates improvement recommendations.
- Provides process leadership and guidance to rest of HR Operations.
- Owns the strategic direction of a specific solution domain in conjunction with HR Operations leadership.
- Understands business requirements to organize and develop a release road-map of future capabilities while aligning to corporate strategy.
- Participates in developing solution strategies and road-maps for Workday for the Lowe's enterprise.
- Ensures application testing is effective and secure and that confidential information is protected.
- Evolves solutions to include emerging technologies where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Computer Science.
- 10 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Workday Administration (including configuration).
- 3 years of Workday implementation experience.
- 3 years of Workday technical skills (Web Services API, EIB, Studio).
- 7 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- 7 years of experience in maintenance, enhancement and project initiatives related to a specific domain.
- 7 years of experience/ability to convert IT terminology to business case terms.
Job ID 1347645BR