Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 40 days ago
The HRIS team has an opening for an HRIS Analyst in the Employee Service Center. This position is located in the National Services Center in Phoenix, AZ.
The HRIS Analyst position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the HRMS application in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas, is a subject matter expert who ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports system upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor's degree preferable in computer science or related field. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
Three or more years HRIS experience in a large organization.
Skills and Experiences:
* Strong understanding of Payroll, HR and Benefit data and processes
* Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Project, Word and PowerPoint.
* PeopleSoft 8.8 or higher experience desired.
* Workbrain 5.0 or higher experience desired.
* Effective organizational interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
* Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
* Assist in the requirements gathering, testing and change management of system implementations, upgrades, patches and enhancements. Collaborate with functional and technical staff through each phase. Maintain and configure HRMS system.
* Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
* Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or system enhancements in partnership with business and IT with approval by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. May provide overall project management for a given initiative.
* Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality.
* Build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others.
* Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. IT, payroll) to define, implement and support system interfaces.
We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
We provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.