• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in H.R. or MIS, or I.T.
• Minimum three years HRIS Analyst experience using with Ceridian Dayforce.
• You will support, configure, and provide maintenance to the Ceridian Dayforce HRIS systems for Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Benefits, and I.T. functions
• You work with both executive leadership, HR staff and Users to improve the system - and provide day to day support.
• You will create data auditing reports and procedures
• Train others in using the system
• Be the point of contact with system vendors
• Lead the assessing and testing of system upgrades and new releases.
• Microsoft Power Bl experience
• Experience with Data Analytics
Local Candidates only.
Valid through: 8/25/2020