THE RGP EXECUTIVE SEARCH EXPERIENCE
At RGP, we’re deeply invested in identifying your strengths as an Executive Professional. We understand it’s not simply about finding a position – it’s about your career objectives, goals and aspirations. In other words, it’s about you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a HRIS Business Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs across HRIS technology landscape in support of efficient and effective operations. In this role, you will provide an integrated perspective for solution design.
ATTRIBUTES OF PROFESSIONALS IN THIS ROLE
- Effective communication skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Create flexible and scalable solutions to complex business problems.
- Work independently but in frequent communication with stakeholders at all levels across the enterprise.
- Evaluate potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customization of applications.
- Ensure a seamless integration of new and existing systems, business processes, and procedures.
- Perform research and analysis for proposed projects to determine feasibility and share discovery items with management team.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business owners and act as a liaison between business and technical teams to bride communications across the business, IT, and vendors.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology
- 10+ years of business application experience
- 5+ years of experience conducting enterprise analysis in large complex-business transformation programs
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and/or other workflow diagram software
- Highly proficient in ServiceNow, preferably in the IT Business Management, HR Scoped App or HR Case Modules