In this role, you will be dedicated full-time to the implementation of our new Oracle HCM system. This person will be responsible for gathering and implementing business requirements, redesign of business processes for optimization, and recommending, developing, and implementing solutions to deliver outcomes that meet HR partners and business needs to align with Cedars-Sinai's strategic goals.
In this role during the project phase, you will also provide application support for activities including:
- Assisting with functional design documentation
- Full life cycle phases of testing including scripting thru validation process and system issues
- Root cause analysis of problems discovered during testing
- Working with IT to coordinate the development of enhancements with third party vendors
Post go-live, you will provide stabilization support and other duties as assigned for the project.
This is a full-time, benefited, project-based role for about 1 year with potential to extend.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or other related field required.
- Five (5+) years direct work experience with implementation, configuration and support of HCM technology with emphasis on Core HR required.
- Oracle HCM experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with the entire implementation life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and system upgrades needed.
- Experience working with SQL, OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence) or BI required.
- Intermediate project/process management skills to include organizing and developing project schedules and tasks, including analysis, design, testing and implementation.