HRIS and People Analytics Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Job Title: HRIS and People Analytics Manager
Who We Are
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global market leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. We are on a mission to redefine how organizations connect with their audiences - and that’s just the beginning!
Organizations, big and small, depend on us to accurately publicize market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and investor relations websites, and generate social engagements that continuously develop interactions with their target audience.
About The Team
The People team is committed to creating an inspiring and rewarding place to work for all of the people who deliver Business Wire’s amazing client experience - from our newsroom team, to marketing, to tech talent to media relations. We pride ourselves on creating a fulfilling and collaborative environment where we solve big problems together. We’re looking for smart, passionate, creative and innovative people to join our team!
About The Role
Reporting to the VP of People, the HRIS and People Analytics Manager is responsible for implementing and managing all People systems and people analytics/reporting. This role will establish, plan, implement and drive a short-term and long-term Global People Systems and Workforce Analytics strategy aligned to our business goals and objectives.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and implement a robust/scalable/configurable HRIS platform that will facilitate development and impact People programs, compensation planning, talent management, succession planning, talent acquisition, benefits administration, employee and manager self-service, and other People initiatives.
- Manage all (current and new) system functionality and system integrations with all other people data systems. Ensure system(s) data integrity.
- Participate in the development of and advise on People systems strategy, analytics, processes and workflows.
- Manage all People System vendor relationships including the RFP process, contract negotiations, contract renewals and cost/budget management.
- Project lead for all HRIS related projects, implementations, designs and deployments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve cross functional goals, meeting business needs by designing integrated systems platforms and solutions related to people management.
- Develop a training program related to People systems and tools for the organization.
- Deliver People system projects on-time, on-budget, with high quality; manage multiple priorities effectively. Plan and schedule program deliverables, goals and milestones. Notify management on risks, issues and challenges and provide solutions.
- Manage People system data reporting capabilities. Establish core business metrics, advanced analytics and establish a People Analytics Dashboard aligned to educating and evaluating people data in support of business goals.
- Develop a suite of reports/dashboards for users/management.
What You’ll Need
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in HRIS leadership roles within a high growth environment
- Superior working knowledge of People systems, system logic, system set-up, system interfaces/integrations and system security.
- Experience implementing and day-to-day management of Workday is a must.
- Excellent project management and time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent process design and re-design skills, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to partner with external vendors regarding Request for Proposal (RFP) Process, Contract Negotiations, and on-going vendor management to supportHR System needs.
- Ability to plan, establish and manage a budget.
- Strong working knowledge of data privacy laws.
- Ability to scale systems in a fast paced, fast changing environment.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with detailed, focused execution.
- Possesses the professional, interpersonal, and cultural skills to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills