KeyPoint Consulting is seeking a Lead HRIS Analyst. The role will be the point of contact for Workday The focus will be absence, benefits and time tracking. Must have a strong background in implementation/release, advanced expertise in Workday and the agility to communicate effectively across all teams and partnering with IT
- Provide consult to teams for Absence, Benefits and Time Tracking. In addition, have generalist knowledge of Workday HCM to provide HRIS support.
- Lead feature releases and issue resolution, working with business users, IT, vendors and other support teams to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement system changes and enhancements.
- Provide hands-on operational support for issues, complex system/process questions and change requests.
- Work directly with HR, technical staff and project teams to identify, analyze, design, test and implement new systems or improvements to existing systems and associated procedures.
- Develop project plans using data gathered, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and provide key support in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- 3-5 years in Senior/Lead Workday Analyst role.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in Workday Absence to include creating and adjusting Time Off and Leave of Absence plans, creating/adjusting accruals, carryover balances and skill with overall Absence calculations. Experience in Benefits and Time Tracking desired.
- 3+ years in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow and configuration design. Experience implementing or optimizing Workday.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.