The role will be responsible for HR system entry, maintenance, administration, support, reporting and analysis. Additionally, this position will be responsible for projects tied to enhancing our HRIS processes by identifying opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Global HRIS this position could reside in either our Irvine, CA or Woburn, MA office.
- Maintain personnel and organizational data within SAP HCM, including maintaining employee records, processing employee changes and terminations, and coordination with payroll.
- Manage the global Onboarding module(SuccessFactors), including implementing design changes for HR initiatives, testing changes, reporting and analysis, monitoring system and troubleshooting issues, managing security, quarterly releases and additional roll-outs.
- Point of contact on our core HR data, advice the rest of the HR community on the use and proactively optimize our use of core HR data.
- Monitor, coordinate and improve our HRIS interfaces
- Support HR reporting needs and maintaining reports to enable end users to get needed reports from HR applications.
- Partner with Global counterparts to ensure consistency across systems and processes.
- Collaborate with HR and IT to ensure HR systems integration, process improvements and efficiencies, and strategic alignment with goals & objectives.
- Provide assistance and support to Global HR community in addition to staying abreast of changes, upgrades, patches, maintenance, and system downtime and proactively communicate to users.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize business needs, deliverables, and timelines for implementation.
- Conduct reporting and analysis for compliance audits (e.g., VETS, EEOC, etc.).
- Create documentation and training on HRIS system and processes.
- Ensure that HRIS processes are in compliance with the Company’s SOX established procedures.
- Work closely with Global HR Team, Sr. HRIS Manager and IT team on HRIS / IT projects and participate in other projects as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, HR or related field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Human Resources with three (3) of those years being in HR Systems. Previous experience with SAP HCM or similar ERP is preferred.
- Experience with SuccessFactors or similar HR Systems within the areas of Onboarding, Recruiting (ATS) and Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to elicit requirements from customers and successfully deliver presentations, data, etc. with an understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong abilities to analyze, report and present data.
- Attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requisition ID: 43401