ery day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
TSYS went live with Workday on January 1, 2017. We are seeking a Workdayexperienced Senior Business Analyst who will be key HRtechnology partner consulting directly with our HRWorkday functional work stream owners (compensation, benefits, payroll, recruiting, talent), HR business partners and leaders, and the CIO’s technology delivery team to maintain, enhance and optimize TSYS’ Workday global platform. TSYS has installed all HR modules offered by Workday and is looking for highly skilled HRtechnology partners with Workdayexperience.
Responsibilities will also include input to project planning and administration, scoping, determining and documenting business requirements, creating functional specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts, and streamlining and improving current processes. The Senior Business Analyst will have strategic consultancy skills with proven leadership, analytical, project management and relationship building skills.
What Part Will You Play?
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Workday projects, acting as a liaison between the users, IT teams and third parties; collaborate with all; to effectively prioritize and execute projects against the technology roadmap
- Lead and advise the business partners in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing test conditions, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions
- Act as subject matter expert on Workday solutions and otherHR applications and business processes within HR lines of business
- Act as project manager for assigned HRtechnology or process projects, including managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines
- Assist in developing updated delivery standards for the HRtechnology team, including refined processes to gather business requirements, updated testing strategies, and enhanced business readiness approaches
- Recommend plans for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT. Builds and manages stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
Strongly Preferred: Workday Experience
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
o Skills / Knowledge - A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
o Job Complexity - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
o Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
o Problem Solving - A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution based on a broad base of business knowledge
o MS Office & Flowcharting - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with several common drawing techniques using Visio or UML