$90K — $110K
The Ideal Candidate Is:
· A Strategic Partner: 5+ years of HR experience to include applicable knowledge of HRIS.
· A Problem Solver: Experience with various HRIS systems (Exponent HR, Greenhouse, Cornerstone LMS, etc)
· A Driver to Results: Strong reporting & analytical proficiency with MS Office, ensuring data integrity.
· An Entrepreneur: Proven project management skills including instilling process improvements & best practices.
· A Problem Solver: Proactive self-starter capable of taking initiative and handling varied & difficult tasks.
Role Overview (Reports directly to the VP, Total Rewards)
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for overall system performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, and improving process efficiency. The HR System Analyst will work alongside managers and business partners to design effective workflows and processes throughout the HRIS infrastructure. They will update, monitor, and maintain accurate data records within the HR Systems. The HR System Analyst will help curate necessary training and materials to increase effectiveness of systems.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS ROLE?
A true “Collaborator”. The optimal candidate will embody teamwork and be able to establish a deep understanding of HRIS systems company wide. S/he is a self-starter who thinks about efficiencies but also works in the day-to-day to maintain current systems accurately, with a passion for data integrity. S/he will be most successful with a customer service mindsight, able to interface and gain trust at all levels in the organization.
· Provide help desk support and training for managers and associates to effectively engage and use the HR systems.
· Maintain organizational structure, employee records, payroll, and benefits data within core HR system.
· Review and approves data changes to ensure data integrity.
· Configure and supports payroll, benefits, company codes and leave of absence functional modules within HR infrastructure.
· Create and launch reports and maintains dashboards for internal customers.
· Project management and collaboration with external partners.
· Support and create integrations with other systems.
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The ideal candidate for this role will reside in Scottsdale, AZ or the greater Phoenix, AZ area.
Valid through: 6/3/2021