We are looking for an HRIS Analyst. You'll have an opportunity to join our growing HR team to deliver happiness to our employees. As a member of the HR team, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for configuration and support of Zoom's Workday HRIS system. As an HR team member, you'll drive broader HR programs and interface with other departments within the business to drive efficiencies and accurate HRIS reporting. This role reports to the Global Total Rewards Manager.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, testing and maintenance of Zoom's Core HR processes in Workday.
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners, Enterprise systems team and other functional areas of the business to capture and document requirements, workflow, and business rules for Workday enhancements and fixes.
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to support change management.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product development, delivery and support.
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise.
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or related field and 4+ years of experience
- Broad, practical knowledge of Human Resources processes and data throughout the employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, job changes, timekeeping, absences, compensation and benefits
- Experience with Workday reporting tools and EIBs
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through completion
- Knowledge of Workday Core HR, Time Tracking, and Advanced Compensation concepts and configuration preferred.