King Of Prussia, PA
5 - 7 years
Posted 245 days ago
Job Number : 84863
Division : Administration
The HRIS Analyst maintains a thorough understanding of the HRIS system and its modules. This position ensures the data integrity in the HR/Payroll system through audit and review. Also, responsible for writing, producing and documenting accurate, valid, and efficient reports using the Human Resources database.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Help to transition from the legacy system Ceridian to SAP SuccessFactors; and maintain day to day payroll and reporting activities for legacy system, during the transition.
* Develop, write, execute, and deliver reports as required or requested; develop, maintain, and provide HR statistical reports for SuccessFactors module owners and leadership.
* Ensure data entered into the HRIS is monitored, maintained, reliable, and valid.
* Partner with Human Resources to refine processes, standards, and workflows that maximize efficiency and data integrity in the SuccessFactors modules.
* Continuously evaluate organizational needs relative to the HRIS; ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs within its capabilities.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and understanding of trends in technology and standards of practice relevant to the management of the HRIS.
* Maintain documentation of customizations and review associated system releases and updates.
* Maintain the On Call table and the Report Library; create, modify, or design reports and coordinate all requests for HRIS information.
* Maintain effective working relationships with third party vendors, in order to promote effective working relationships as well as accurate administration of data.
* Actively participates in problem solving and recommending solutions for all HRIS and Payroll system issues.
* Responsible for all interfaces to legacy system and data corrections or adjustments.
* Responsible for all PTO and Union accruals. Responsible for maintaining the manual grandfathered union contracts of Sick, Personal and Vacation Time and complying with the contracts as they are renewed.
* Administer PTO adjustments and inquiries including all employees who return from a Leave of Absence and provide documented explanation of adjustment to HR, Managers and Supervisors.
* Time System (CTS) module to ensure employees have the correct roles and rights in the system. Create workflows and pages as needed to increase functionality.
* Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent knowledge of HRIS system and Human Resource policies and procedures.
* Excellent PC software knowledge and database reporting tools, including Access, Excel, Crystal reporting.
* Data report writing skills and the ability to articulate report parameters to deliver usable business information.
* Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret HRIS technical data.
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems or questions.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with people at all levels within the organization.
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
* Experience and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years of experience administering Success Factors modules
* 5+ years of experience with Human Resources & HRIS systems
* Proven ability to navigate and administer a complex database. Specific experience updating and an in-depth understanding of RBP (role based permissions) in the modules required.
* Experience with writing complex reports for SuccessFactors modules using Advanced Reporting, Adhoc Reporting and ORD (Online Report Designer).