Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operational Reporting, Process Metrics and Statistical Data Analysis
• Develop robust analytics and reporting capabilities that provide insights to HR process owners driving intelligent business partnering and solutions development.
• Partner with HR Services Project Specialists recommending metric sets that can be used to review and predict performance. Leverage CLC standard operational definitions whenever possible to provide benchmarks and to improve analysis across all ahold companies.
• Instrumental in developing all data warehousing initiatives, report generation, and distribution utilizing self-service portal environments driving customers to information at Tier 0 in a user-friendly manner.
HR System and Data Security
• Partners with the HR Services leadership and Project Specialists in ensuring proper provisioning rules for applications security.
• Ensures the appropriate utilization of HR data according to the Global Information Protection Instructions (public, internal, confidential and sensitive).
Vendor Management and Service Level Agreements
• Assists the HRIS Manager in partnering with IT and vendors to ensure the customer’s business needs have been met.
• Assists the HRIS Manager in managing vendors supporting HR systems and processes.
• Partners with the HR Services Specialists, process owners, and vendors for resolving system issues as outlined in contracts and service level agreements.
• Assists the HRIS Manager in negotiating services with vendors according to business needs.
HR Technology Strategy, Performance and TCO
• Partner with IT architecture to assess the technology landscape for all HR functions identifying opportunities to implement industry best practices. Perform research and analysts to determine if current systems are meeting the needs of the business. Propose alternate solutions that may be more cost effective.
• Support and/or resolution of issues reported related to HR systems to ensure the needs of the business operations are being met.
• Assess the total cost of ownership for all HR systems ensuring the best fiscal responsibility possible.
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience; Master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of HRIS or HRIT experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced reporting tools such as Crystal, Microstrategy, Access
• HR system knowledge (Previous systems such as SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP, UltiPro)
• Oral & Written Communication
• Presentation skills
• Exceptional Analytical skills to support Data Integrity & Root Cause Analysis
• Advanced MS Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
• Time Management & Tracking
• Attention to Detail
• Negotiation skills
• Strategic planning
• Customer Focus