Success in this role requires an individual that is overall computer savvy and has an enthusiasm for maintaining and developing systems and related processes. The role requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of HR system configuration and reporting. The individual must consistently demonstrate initiative to uncover, troubleshoot, systematically test, and resolve system/data errors. The position requires effective verbal communication, able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work accordingly, and consistently demonstrate initiative. Emphasis on attention to detail, analysis, collaborative/teamwork, investigative, problem solving, and written communication skills.
System Maintenance & Support (50% of Time)
- Support the HRIS team in partnering with HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, and IT in maintaining and developing human resource systems and related processes.
- Act as a data steward to protect confidential and personally sensitive data.
- Establish an advanced level understanding of HR system architecture relating to connectivity, corporate systems integration, and employee data flow across several corporate core systems.
- Project manage several small to medium level projects simultaneously both independently or collaborating with several small teams across multiple departments.
- Develop and implement process improvements to our core HR system and integrations with related corporate systems and processes.
- Active role in system integrations or vendor conversions for all related HR systems.
- Perform advanced level system configuration changes in multiple environments leveraging a firm knowledge and experience of change control procedures.
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex and advanced level system, process, and report errors. Deliver solutions to resolve errors.
- Develop advanced test plans and excute scripts to systematically test system functionality, data validation, and system upgrades or patches in multiple environments.
- Analyze and compile information to process mass loads as assigned.
- Independently run advanced level system and data administration processes as assigned.
- Assist with mass data entry assignments as assigned.
Report/Query (20% of Time)
- Design advanced level reports using SuccessFactors business intelligence reporting tool used to externally compile reports used for extensive data mining for errors and validating data and processes.
- Design intermediate level custom MS Access queries to systematically analyze/audit large amounts of data.
- Extract, analyze, and assemble data US government compliance reporting relating to EEO, VETs, Disability, and Affirmative Action Reporting.
Training (20% of Time)
- Use functional and technical knowledge to provide end-users with general guidance and informal training on advanced system functionality and reporting as needed.
- Gather requirements to create and maintain written process documents for related HRIS systems and processes.
Development (10% of time)
- Cross-train to support to all HRIS department functions.
- Keep current with internal HR system functionality changes and external trending HRtechnology.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, information systems or technology, business administration and 6 years of equivalent work experience in analyzing/maintaining data in an enterprise HR system.
- Relevant work experience (contingent upon education level) with HR systems relating to: analyzing data, data entry, navigation, troubleshooting errors, and reporting. Advanced understanding of change control management in multiple environments.
- Must have advanced functional system knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (or comparable HR management system) and advanced knowledge of managing employee data. Canidates need an intermediate level knowledge of benefits, regulatory compliance, learning management, recruiting, paid time off (PTO), timekeeping, and regulatory compliance.
- Candidates need a basic knowledge of payroll and timekeeping.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and business intelligence reporting (i.e. Cognos) and or an enterprise HR system business intelligence tool. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Access. Basic knowledge of MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio.
- Qualified candidates must have an enthusiasm for system maintenance, enhancing data integrity, and improving related processes.
- Qualified candidates must have intermediate to advanded decision making and leadership skills. Required to have an intermediate level knowledge of government compliance reporting.
- Qualified candidates must have advanced skill in delivering results driven by project planning and timelines, solid written and verbal communication, project/task management, prioritize work accordingly, and consistently demonstrate initiative.
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail, analyzing data and processes, and working both independently and collaborating with a teamwork to investigate, analyze, and deliver solutions on complex problems.