- Responsible for day-to-day operations of Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) system including data analysis, system administration, and basic Reporting.
- Act as an internal consultant for ensuring that HR business process requirements, gaps, issues and risks are fully mapped and documented as part of any application design or change.
- Provide user support for Oracle HCM Cloud system by researching and resolving problems as needed. Troubleshoot and oversee problem solving for any data or system interface issues.
- Define optimal setup based upon user needs and specifications, in relation to system capabilities.
- Create, maintain and support variety of Reports and Analysis using Oracle BI Publisher.
- Oversee system data integrity by managing data audit processes and driving accountability across various global HR groups.
- Develop user guides, SOPs, quick reference guides and other instructional materials to facilitate hands-on and self-directed learning.
- Lead the review, testing and implementation of Oracle upgrades or quarterly updates / patches. Conduct unit/system testing and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Partner with various HR functional areas such as Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, Compensation, Payroll and Talent Management to provide system support as per business needs.
- Provide support during HR/IT projects for requirements gathering, defining scope, functional analysis and system design, and Testing activities.
- Manage and support Global User Security requirements for access to Oracle HCM Cloud system.
- Partner with IT System Developers, Infrastructure and Networking Teams to collaborate on building systems solutions as applicable for HR requirements. Collaborate with Finance function to support cross-functional dependencies between HR and Finance systems.
- Must Have: 5-7 years of experience supporting/managing Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) system.
- Must Have: Oracle BI Publisher report development experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Experience with HCM modules including Core HR, Goals and Performance, Compensation, Talent Management, and Absence Management.
- Experience with Talent Acquisition applications such as Taleo or Oracle Recruiting Cloud
- Experience supporting integrations to Payroll and Time & Attendance applications
- 1 to 2 full lifecycle project implementation experience with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Oracle EBS knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer & Toad.
- Experience working with Payroll, Time and Attendance, Benefits systems.