Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented HRIS Analyst I located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
The entry level HRIS Analyst I will maintain the integrity and reliability of the organization’s HRIS (Workday), ensuring solution continuity and functionality that meets the requirements and objectives of the business.
The HRIS Analyst I will evaluate, implement, and support functionality within the Workday HRIS. The position is responsible for one or more areas of a complex system requiring specialized technical knowledge. The incumbent will make decisions on support issues as well as coordinate system upgrades and maintenance within an established framework and working under defined parameters.
The HRIS Analyst I Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
- Provide support for all business areas by researching and resolving application problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business objectives.
- Offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
- Implement improvements through design, configuration, testing and launch.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot the entire process of the Performance and Learning application
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research, and testing to stay apprised of new Workday product functionality and Workday best practices.
Prepare and maintain reports and dashboards for key stakeholders
- Partner with Business Units to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into fully developed and delivered Workday reports.
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) using Workday delivered tools.
- Create and maintain standardized real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights for business leaders.
- Troubleshoot report-related issues and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Maintain data integrations between the Workday System and external and internal systems
- Facilitate mass uploads of data via EIB and maintain EIB configurations in Workday.
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot existing data integrations, supporting HR, Benefits, Talent Management and Payroll operations.
Support Workday releases
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and actively contribute to the deployment of feature releases by reviewing system upgrades/releases to determine overall business impact, conduct regression testing, and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality.
Implement, update, and maintain procedures and processes
- Ensure that all operational processes are captured and documented as a reference for the end-user
- Participate/Lead in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
The Successful HRIS Analyst I Must Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 2-5 years progressive experience in business application implementation, configuration, development and support (Workday preferred). 4 additional years of direct HRIS implementation or administration experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in reporting either HR or Payroll, Workday preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., formula writing, lookup functions, PIVOT tables).
- Possession of excellent consultative, organization, customer service, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to translate business issues into technical solutions and successfully convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy and auditing.
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills with various applications and systems including MS Office.
- Demonstrating proficiency with mapping, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes in an organization of considerable complexity with diverse customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written).
- Understanding of software development lifecycles.
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing priorities.
- Understanding of HR Operational process and employee data management