The Opportunity | HRIS Analyst
Responsible for ongoing system maintenance, ad hoc reporting and Tier 2 HRIS support. Assists in implementations, system upgrades and other HRIS projects.
- Review all ongoing auditreports to ensure data integrity, updating HRIS as needed. Ensure inbound files load properly into EV5; including ADP RM new hire/rehire imports, and how the data impacts the payroll process.
- Maintain core tables in EV5.
- Responsible for working with field HR, payroll and ADP regarding mainframe calculations; including review of CCI data and mainframe testing.
- Participate in HRIS projects and annual processes; such as new pay group creation, annual merit cycle, open enrollment and system upgrades.
- Provide Tier 2 HRIS support to end-users for ADP applications; e-Time historical edits, accrual balance updates, system access issues, creation of ad hoc reports and analysis using ADP Reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS and knowledge of payroll functions
- Backend experience with ADP Enterprise and eTIME
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels in a corporate office environment
- HR data entry/payrollexperience
- Ability to use advanced reporting tools
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.