$130K — $140K
HRBP/ VP HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
For almost 50 years, company has served and advocated for youth and young families experiencing homelessness, human trafficking, and exploitation. Our overarching goal is to end homelessness among youth and young families by helping them achieve housing stability, heal from trauma, tap into their innate resilience, and hone their interests and skills to forge new pathways to independence. This work is carried out across at sites in 31 cities in the US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION
The VP of Human Capital Management is responsible for supporting the SVP of HCM in the development, implementation, administration, communication and delivery of company’s human resource policies and programs at the local, national and international levels. This position is responsible for partnering with the SVP on supporting the HR operations of all international sites and for executing the tactical aspects of HR for the organization.
● Lead talent management activities including performance management, employee relations, training & development, employee retention and succession planning.
● Partner with the SVP & VP Benefits on creating and managing Total Rewards offerings including the annual compensation benchmarking and planning.
● Oversee the company’s recruitment program.
● Oversee the fall, spring and summer corporate internship program, including recruiting, supervising and mentoring HR Interns.
● Manage consultant and contract budgets.
● Manage the employee handbook, policies and procedures, ensuring timely revisions and communication to staff.
● Responsible for auditing the bi-weekly payroll process.
● Provide direction and assistance to payroll and HR staff on database and process requirements.
● Oversee and standardize onboarding and exit procedures company wide.
● Create and implement staff training programs.
● Partner with the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) consultant on programs for the entire organization.
● Lead employee engagement initiatives, including employee engagement surveys, analyze results and make recommendations.
● Oversee other engagement activities such as the employee newsletter and recognition programs.
● Keep the SVP abreast of day to day activities and recommend new initiatives, policies and procedures as needed to support strategic growth.
● Manage metrics and data collection for the entire organization; provide analysis and recommendations.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● A proven track record in all aspects of talent management.
● Strong expertise in handling complex employee relations matters.
● Experience handling the full recruitment life cycle.
● Experience developing and implementing training programs.
● Proven expertise in data analysis, interpretation and management.
● Experience in creating/writing HR policies.
● Experience in payroll and related audits.
● Coaching, influencing, problem solving and facilitation skills.
● Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
● Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing priorities and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
● Experience in a global organization.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Must be dedicated to the mission of company.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree strongly preferred.
● Minimum of 10 years relevant HR generalist experience is required.
● SHRM-SCP and/or (S)PHR certification required.
● Project management skills, experience with Asana or Smartsheet preferred.
● Tech savvy and proficient with ADP, Google Suite, Microsoft Office.
● Should have International HR experience.
● MUST be Bilingual in Spanish with strong written and verbal communication skills.
***** LAST TWO BULLETS ARE VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT BI-LINGUAL IN SPANISH*****
If you are fun, dynamic and hardworking come join our awesome international team in an organization with a heart! Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and invites all qualified applicants to apply.
Valid through: 1/28/2021