Human Resources Business Partner
HRBP- Responsible for organizational development, policies and programs covering employment, performance management, employee relations, recruiting and retention, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
· Handle implementation of major, ongoing programs, including the annual performance management process.
· Determine, present, and implement HR best practices; leverage expertise and utilize resources to support and promote client group business objectives.
· Evaluate and Interpret policies for management and employees; advise employees and management with the objective of problem prevention and resolution.
· Handle high-level HR issues and highly confidential assignments.
· Assist with training, development, and succession planning issues; design and propose initiatives and programs to train and develop employees, increase productivity, improve morale, motivate employees, and create a positive employee relations climate.
· Assist with performance management and development process.
· Design, develop and implement compensation and human resource initiatives in support of business objectives and strategy; provide consultation to management on current compensation related issues and trends.
· Project management for human resource initiatives.
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in business, HR or related major is required, Master's degree is preferred.
· 8- 10 years HRexperience in all aspects of HR management, with emphasis on consulting, employee relations, and organizational development.
· Experience supporting sales client group