What we do: We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
The Human Resource Business Partner, based in St. Petersburg, will be responsible for all Human Resource functions for Vault Insurance and will also provide HR support for Allied World’s Dallas, Atlanta and Miami offices. Responsibilities include recruiting, benefits administration, new hire/on-boarding, FMLA and Leave requests, employee relations, payroll related matters and other HR duties as required.
- Recruiting - Recruit for various positions for Vault Insurance in the U.S. Represent Vault Insurance at recruiting events throughout the year, building a pipeline for Interns and College graduates.
- Benefits Administration - Answer employee inquiries regarding the Allied World benefits plans. Conduct annual open enrollment presentations. Stay abreast of benefits compliance issues and trends. Manage all FMLA and Leave requests.
- New Hire/On-Boarding – Conduct orientation for Vault Insurance employees. Handling all on-boarding items regarding benefits, payroll, and other items for local employees.
- Work with management on goal creation for various positions and performance development process.
- Work with local managers and VP, Human Resources on all Employee Relations matters.
- Liaise with AVP, HR in Boston, on all payroll related matters.
- Provide support on projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Human Resources, a plus
- 5 years in Human Resources Generalist Role
- Recruiting and benefits administration experience required
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Experience with HRIS, a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization