- • Lead, manage and develop the HR components of Safran USA and create a strong and innovative infrastructure to facilitate future business growth.
- • The Vice President of Human Resources will lead HR process design, implementation and continuous improvement across the enterprise.
- • Orchestrate the development of progressive employee benefit plans and oversee the administrative process. Administer and oversee Workers Compensation for multi-state environments with a broad range of business activities.
- • Establish various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure highly qualified and engaged professionals join the organization.
- • Improve employee satisfaction by identifying and responding to concerns and developing leadership and morale building programs.
- • Ensures the company has a reward strategy in place that is aligned with the needs of the business and serves to attract, motivate, reward and retain talent. Develop and implement a competitive and harmonized compensation philosophy across the organization and assist with the identification and implementation of associated tools and processes.
- • Contribute to effective communication processes in the organization. Design and implement marketing, branding and communication materials related to key HR initiatives and strategies (e.g., the current wellness initiative).
- • Manage third-party vendor FMLA, general leaves, short term disability, electronic record keeping, electronic forms and management of records and ensure accountability of service and costs.
- • Provide coaching to management regarding employee relations, retention and development.
- • Collaborate with leaders on the quality improvement process to develop, retain employees and promote quality service.
The successful candidate must be:
- • Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment where collaboration, cooperation, persuasion and a team approach to management is the norm.
- • Someone who is sought out by other senior executives for advice and counsel. A person who inspires trust and would be “invited in” as an active participant in discussions involving mission critical business and organizational issues.
- • A “big picture thinker” who understands vision and strategy, but is also a hands-on executive who can get things done. Someone with firm grasp of current state-of-the-art Human Resource practices and workforce issues, yet capable of displaying practicality and pragmatism in the implementation of new concepts.
- • A highly effective communicator. Ability to listen and understand others' positions as well as clearly and concisely articulate his/her own views and ideas. Able to build personal relationships throughout the organization.
- • A high energy, results-oriented person who is capable of quickly taking control of the human resource function and establishing himself/herself as a credible strategic business partner with the senior management team.
- • A businessperson who is dedicated to continuously improving the productivity and profitability of the organization.
- • A person who can build a strong team and possess a collaborative and innovative work-style are essential.
The successful candidate will possess 15 or more years of progressive HR leadership accountability. The candidate should have previous international experience with a proven track record of success in transformational HR and business change management, knowledge of HR best practices, experience in managing senior level relationships, strong analytical thinking/strategic leadership experience, demonstrated organizational agility, subject matter expertise in regulatory areas, demonstrated knowledge of employment law, and experience with all facets of HR.
- • Think Strategically
- • Drive for Results
- • Focus on Customers
- • Influence Others
- • Engage and Inspire
- • Build Talent
- • Inspire Trust
- • Cultural fit
- • Communication
- • Team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE.
- • Bachelor's degree in Business, HR Management or other related discipline required and prefer a current HR certification (e.g., SPHR)
- • MBA or other advanced degree and professional certification(s) strongly preferred.
- • Minimum of 8-10 experience, with at least seven years of demonstrated HR leadership experience.
- • Demonstrated experience creating HR strategic plans and annual objectives that will contribute to the growth of a dynamic organization
- • Proven experience as a leader, trusted advisor, confidant and consensus builder to senior management, who has the ability to advance processes and programs which directly benefit the organization.
- • Experience in global environment.
- • Working knowledge of HRIS
- • Support the Safran Group HR policies, processes and commitments deployment: ensure consistent application of HR programs, policies, and practices used across all affiliate companies,
- • Coordinate the HR North America network,
- • Coordinate the Talent identification process and career development,
- • Safran University :
o represent Safran University in North America and ease its deployment,
o direct the implementation and administration of training activities for Group companies and carry out related policies and procedures,
- • Support deployment of the HR Safran corporate project like Twist, E-Talent…
- • Support and advise corporate and parent companies as regards to HR issues in North America: labor relations, recruitment, campus relations…
- • Collect and maintain key HR figures and numbers for North America (Headcounts, recruitment, attrition, absenteeism…)
- • Responsible for the design and implementation of the executive compensation strategy for multi-national locations in coordination with Corporate HR.
- • The VP HR will work closely with company CEO's, affiliate HR and Corporate HR on executive succession planning and workforce planning that delivers result