The HRTechnology Team supports all HR applications including Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
This position will serve as the primary resource for all Workday security design and configuration, including reviewing the current securityarchitecture and developing a solution for a more streamlined and efficient design. The position will also monitor changes by Workday and react to them appropriately with configuration changes and stakeholder communication. This individual will also work with local HR and compliance teams to learn about jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday is compliant.
- Oversee and manage the ongoing design, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of Workday security
- Administer quarterly audits of elevated access to verify security is administered properly
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions.
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases.
- Provide controls to make sure data is maintained in accordance with system functionality and business requirements. Support government required filings as needed
- Analyze, design, and build new complex custom reports of Advanced and Matrix type.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of security models and approaches to implementing securityarchitecture within Workday
- Experience designing and implementing Intersection security groups
- Baseline knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday report writing
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Workday business processes, report generation andsecurityarchitecture
- Workday HCM Certification is preferred but is not required.