Santa Clara, CA
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 214 days ago
We are seeking a candidate to join a high performing team of HR professionals in a casual and dynamic environment that delivers HR consulting and provides support to business partners, U.S. managers and employees in both face-to-face and remote situations. Enjoy the challenge of providing HR solutions to a variety of business issues. Agilent offers a culture that is dedicated to the values of innovation, trust, respect, accountability, teamwork and uncompromising integrity.
This position is located in Santa Clara, California.
You will be working with HR and other business partners, HR Shared Services (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Staffing), external EEO/AA vendor and employment attorneys to tackle challenging issues and projects of various complexity related to:
1) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) compliance and vendor management
2) Consultation with Management, HR partners and Contract teams
3) Implementation of new or changing legal requirements
4) Application and review of HR policies and processes
Provide vendor management of EEO/AA vendor including oversight of contractand relationship. Provide company data to and partner with EEO/AA vendor for analysis, government reporting and audit activities. Work with HR and business partners to ensure compliance with government contractor requirements. Collaborate with Staffing organization to assess and maintain process compliance with EEO/AA-related laws.
Implement policy, process and/or system changes necessary to adhere to new or changing employment-focused laws.
Provide consultation to HR partners and business teams to assess compliance of company policies and processes with contract/customer requirements.
Contribute to other HR projects and activities as needed.ScheduleFull-timeRequirementsBachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree in an HR-related field with typically eight+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education/experience
* Strong understanding of fundamental Human Resources functions (i.e. Benefits, Compensation, Staffing/Recruiting, Employee Relations, Diversity and Inclusion, Training and Development)and related policies, processes and practices.
* Demonstrated familiarity with Federal Contractor EEO/AA laws and obligations including experience coordinating OFCCP audits. Familiarity with related employment laws including FLSA and those associated with pay equity.
* Successful application of project management fundamentals to projects of varying scope and competing priority and timelines.
* Demonstrated experience working directly with internal or external counsel tounderstand legal perimeters and apply them to policies, processes, and workplace issues.
* Demonstrated ability to consult effectively and independently with all levels of management/individual contributor and vendor personnel in a diverse environment.
* Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate, reach agreement and secure results with the right partners in such a way that business objectives are met while preserving relationships.
* Exceptional communication, advanced problem solving and analytical skills including experience with complex data analysis.
* Ability to work in a team environment while managing and executing tasks with multiple conflicting priorities.
* Demonstrated experience in vendor management.
* Average working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
* Experience in leading acquisition and divestiture transitions.