As a Human Resources (HR) Solution Delivery Director, you are responsible for developing and implementing effective HR operational strategies and interventions that improve business results in the PBM, Specialty, Omnicare, Minute Clinic and Shared Services organizations.
You will lead HR support for key multi-business unit initiatives as well as special projects in collaboration with HR COEs, including Labor Relations, HR Analytics, Engagement and Change Management. You will establish deep cross-functional relationships throughout Shared Services, Clinical PBM and HR to ensure solutions and initiatives are effectively designed and implemented.
This position can be located in Woonsocket, RI or in a CVS hub location.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leading the PBM, Clinical Services and Shared Services HR support for key multi-business unit initiatives, such as EOM, RAMP hiring cycle, Work from Home and URAC accreditation.
• Ensuring effectiveness of the HR operations by analyzing reporting and performing diagnostic assessments to identify and assess complex problems and deliver sustainable solutions.
• Supporting inter-and-intra HR collaboration efforts by managing alignment and multi-business HR Project work.
• Partnering with business leaders to evaluate and execute acquisition and M&A activity, leading and delivering the HR work stream activity and serving as HR SME to deal team.
• Leading PBM, Clinical Services and Shared Services HR special projects (e.g., process innovation, coordination with COEs on new roll-outs) in coordination with COEs (i.e., Labor Relations, HR Compliance, TA, Change Management, Compensation, Engagement, HR Analytics and Reporting).
• Responsible for the planning, executing and implementing of HR cross functional, critical and high impact projects and key initiatives
• Serving as PBM and PBM HR SME on HR and COE task forces, standing committees (i.e., compliance) and projects, providing the POV of PBM and Clinical Services business and HR.
• Contributing to the design, development, modification, and implementation of HR transformation solutions and PBM & Clinical Services HR Strategy.
• 8 + years of strategic human resource or relevant experience.
• Technical knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• 10+ years strategic human resources experience with the proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs and processes in support of the overall business strategy.
• 5 - 7 years experience in the healthcare industry.
• PBM/Corporate and/or healthcare experience.
• Experience completing acquisitions as HR Lead.
• Excellent consulting skills.
• Proven history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering collaboratively .
• Ability to influence and coach at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and recommend improvements to business performance drivers.
• Operational and process improvement experience.
• Explorer mindset.
• Ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and gather and interpret data.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organization and planning skills, including data interpretation and problem solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent work experience is required.