Job Title: HR Services Associate
Location: Atlanta, GA
The HR Services Associate is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of Client* s HR processes and for providing inquiry support (phone, email, and chat/IM) to managers, employees and retirees regarding HR policies, plans and processes.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
HR Process Administration and Inquiry Support (90%)
* Provides administrative support to accurately complete Client* s HR transactional processes.
* Activities include following all defined process steps, validation and reconciliation of data, and ensuring all necessary data entry and system updates are completed across the full spectrum of HR processes including but not limited to Employee Data Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Health and Wellness Benefits and Retirement Benefits processes.
* Effectively uses case management and knowledgebase tools to resolve, log, track and escalate employee, manager or retiree inquiries.
* Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
* Works closely with employees, managers, HR, Payroll and other business teams as needed to ensure processes are completed timely and accurately.
* Completes and maintains currency on all required training on HR policies, programs, processes and procedures
* Maintains established service levels for handling calls, emails, and transactions.
* Achieves and maintains defined proficiency levels across all HR processes within defined training plan guidelines meeting experience level expectations, becoming fully proficient within 90 days.
* Actively contributes to HR Services ongoing process improvement initiatives
* Acts as a * change champion* for HR by explaining the benefits of new or revised HR processes with employees, managers and retirees.
Special Projects (10%)
* Actively participates in annual HR programs and special projects such as annual enrollment, ESPP, systems implementations and upgrades, Plan changes, acquisitions, reductions in force, process improvement initiatives etc.
* Through projects develops additional subject matter expertise in HR programs
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
* Bachelor* s degree preferred (or commensurate experience)
* Possesses strong problem solving skills
* Collaborates well with others
* Possesses strong customer service and communication skills. Must be able to adjust to meet differing inquiry communication styles and needs.
* Is able to work independently
* Detail oriented with intermediate MS Office skills.