$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The HR Services Analyst Senior's role is to provide guidance and hands-on support to the HR users in the organization. Act as the primary liaison between HR, IT and other functional areas that require HR support. Facilitates and supports key processes for Human Capital Management. The HR Services Analyst Senior will partner with business analysts and stakeholders to configure and support Oracle Cloud. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive functional knowledge, extensive expertise withsystem configuration, solution design, build, test and implementation of Oracle Cloud.
Essential Duties (Approximate % of Time Spent)
- Operational HR Support (90%)
• Establish and build positive relationships with executives / managers across Archrock, ensuring commitment to business initiatives, and providing expert advice on HRIS strategies and opportunities.
• Work as part of a team with peers in Archrock groups, seeking synergy and common understanding, process and approach.
• Work with sponsors and Archrock management teams to identify business need for HRIS solutions, and position these appropriately.
• Provide business process and HRIS knowledge, ensuring any new developments and enhancement meet business requirements efficiently and cost effectively.
• Champion and assist in the ongoing development of common business processes and standards across the organization.
• Identify issues, gather and document requirements, perform analysis on new or improved procedures and work with the Business and HR to rollout a solution.
• Proficiency in written documentation including Project Summaries, Business Cases, & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/User Guides.
• Work and integrate with the business functions and operations teams to understand and document process maps.
• Work with sponsors and users to implement systems, including training, testing, support, problem resolution and handover to support groups and expert users.
• Responsible for ensuring thorough analysis of business related issues are completed so proper decisions can be made.
• Lead efforts in support Oracle Cloud launch, implementation and ongoing module rollout.
• Develop, lead and execute project plans in support of ongoing advancements and upgrades to the system.
• Lead internal HRIS analyst to be responsive to internal user community and ensure system issues are quickly and effectively resolved.
• Ensure proactive collaboration and integration across all stakeholders to include Oracle, IT, HR leaders and HR user community.
• Proactively monitor, support and maintain Oracle HRIS system ongoing and guide HRIS analyst on day to day responsibilities.
• Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborate with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
• Identify training needs and train end users.
• Resolve end user technical issues with urgency.
• Coordinates, supports and troubleshoots scheduled reports, interface and connectivity issues with other internal and external systems.
• Proactively learn and understand Oracle System Updates and develop plan for implementation, training and user support.
• Conduct regression testing as needed to ensure system functionality prior to launching changes to user community.
• Conduct periodic system audit checks.
• Support IT operations for interfaces to HR and non-HR applications.
• Prepare configuration documentation & functional specifications for vendor integrations.
• Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy; maintains data integrity in system by running queries and analyzing data on a regular basis.
• HRIS system data management; audit for accuracy and compliance.
• Build custom BI reports as needed.
• Manage and support updates and releases for Oracle updates.
• Accurately research, analyze, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
• Technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains a reporting strategy for HR; ensures that reports and analysis are accurate and constructed to support stakeholder review and decision making.
• Understand day-to-day operations to maintain the accuracy and integrity of data when processing reports; work with other HR functional areas to correct discrepancies.
• Create and customizes timely metrics, trends, statistical data, analytics, summaries, graphical representation, and special reports as required utilizing HRIS systems.
Non-Essential Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
All employees shall be in compliance with the Archrock Health Safety and Environmental Policy and local, statutory and/or regulatory requirements at all times.
Skills and Abilities:
• Leader and team player – works well in a team and able to get the best from everyone.
• Customer focused – able to work with Archrock business system users to resolve problems in a courteous, polite and effective manner.
• Influencing skills to achieve "win-win" outcomes.
• Self-confident with ability to build and leverage personal and professional networks.
• Able to effectively use the specialist resources and knowledge of team members to deliver best solutions.
• Disciplined, organized, self-motivated and focused on delivery of results; champions the benefits of controlled processes and standards.
• Initiative and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Achievement driven with ambition to develop self and team.
• Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud all HR modules.
• Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (configuration of work structure).
• Extensive Business Analytics experience with ad-hoc reporting tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit, specifically super user in Excel, Graphs, & PowerPoint.
• Extensive knowledge of HRIS technologies and strategies, including all aspects of the project life cycle.
• Understanding of HRIS delivery and system including: requirement management, configuration management, change control, reliability analysis and quality management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
Minimum Education and Certification:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of practical experience, or equivalent capability / experience.
• Use of formal systems delivery methodologies and proven end to end process approach.
• Experience of delivering and supporting business critical application packages within a large organization.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• No direct reports
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
• Ability to travel 10% to other locations.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, and bend with good balance, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Regularly required to sit, perform repetitive duties, use a PC and to talk and hear.
• Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 10 pounds.
Valid Through: 2019-10-21