The Human Resources Supervisor manages all aspects of the HR Service Center focusing on streamlining processes and implementing a technology solution for the HR Service Center. Leads the execution of process improvement opportunities. Leads and facilitates the identification of key measures, data analysis, process improvement, and the implementation of redesigned processes for the HR Service Center.
Children’s is recruiting talented people who will put our patients first. Our employees, along with their skill, dedication, humor and compassion, are a constant source of inspiration to our patients and their families. We know that kids are special, and that taking care of them requires more than just medical expertise—it takes individuals willing to go above and beyond to make a difference in the life of a child.
Children’s is a national leader and model for pediatric medicine, but we not only offers superior care to our patients, we also offer a highly-esteemed, professional workplace for our employees and a culture of respect and caring. We are consistently ranked among the “Best Places to Work” by local and national publications such Fortune, Working Mother and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. We recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees, and we are constantly identifying programs and services to make life easier and help them achieve their career goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field or a minimum of 5 years of experience working on process improvements
- 5 years of experience in process improvement
- Experience in project management
- Experience in leading teams and managing people
- 2 years experience managing a shared service operations center
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications in addtion to those listed in the Experience section:
- 3+ years in HR call center experience
- 3+ years experience with process improvement and implementation of strategic initiatives
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee benefit plans, administration and compliance
- Demonstrated critical thinking and process improvement skills
- Independent judgment and action skills in order to facilitate needed change in practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for one-on-one interaction and facilitating group discussions
- Self-starter with proven ability to organize and follow through multiple complex tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated supervisory, instruction, and/or mentoring skills
- Overseas education, training and operations of the HR Service Center
- Coordinates the ongoing process of the HR Service Center to employees
- Manages the performance and utilization of staff for effective and efficient services.
- Lead the process improvement effort for the department
- Lead the effort to define metrics for the HR Service Center
- Lead the implementation of a new technology solutions for the HR
Requisition #: 22901