The HR Senior Manager acts as the human resource generalist and leader to an assigned business unit within the organization. Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations, which includes the administration of policies, procedures and programs of the organization. This role, provides HR expertise to employees and leadership across the business unit /facility. Key areas of HR focus include employee/labor relations, training and development, coaching, and recruitment.
- Will be the project leader on all staffing and training initiatives associated with the opening and start up of the facility, ensuring that our employment brand is maintained, the facility is appropriately staffed and associates are properly trained.
- Actively participate in the HR decisions affecting the distribution center.
- Act as an advisor to the leadership team in matters of employee relations, talent management, learning and development, culture, and talent acquisition.
- Administer the human resources policies and programs for the assigned facility or functional group to ensure compliance and alignment with corporate HR policies and practices.
- Ensure a positive employee experience through the management of employee relations issues and proactive implementation of programs and practices that drive employee engagement.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and working in partnershipwith the Training team to design and implement impactful learning and development.
- Lead business partners in conducting sensible and focused organization, resource and succession planning.
- Manage hourly and salaried hiring practices to ensure appropriate staffing levels are achieved with qualified and engaged individuals.
- Develop human resource and business solutions by recommending courses of action. Utilize reports, networks, subject matter knowledge and best in class practices to formulate recommendations.
- Responsible for implementing compensation and benefit programs specific to the assigned functional group.
- Perform duties consistent with the company?s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor?s degreerequired
- Minimum 3years of relevant HRexperience. HR generalist experiencepreferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage conflict
- Strong relationship-building & team collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Desires a fast-face, ever-changing, and fun environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills