The candidate should have a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) background to assist with a planning project related PeopleSoft HRIS. Candidates will be working closely with other team members within an Agile team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in managing and meeting deadlines.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Organize high-level requirements.
- Experience in defining and facilitating workshops.
- Review, analyze, define and document business functions and processes.
- Defining alternatives and making recommendations to enhance and/or streamline processes.
- Translates business requirements and processes into system requirements.
- Writes functional and technical documents and specifications.
- Ensures system design fits user needs and requirements.
- Assists with defining user stories and test scripts.
- Facilitates and participates in user focus groups.
- Provides or participates on testing, training, and communications activities.
Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Specialized experience shall be recent (within three years) and comprised of performing the duties within PeopleSoft HRIS environments. Experience shall demonstrate thorough knowledge of HR, Payroll, Recruiting and Benefits Administration. Experience shall also demonstrate through knowledge of either Performance Management or Talent Acquisition Management.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HR testing experience preferably in PS version 9.2. They would need to be familiar with PeopleSoft so they can help the client finalize business specs and work with the developers.
- Over eight (8+) years' experience of technical development experience in PeopleSoft (v9.2 preferred) Human Capital Management modules.
- Over eight (8+) years' experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 9.2 technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE).
- Over eight (8+) years' experience with PeopleSoft HR testing experience preferably in PS version 9.2.
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.).
- Must have strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff.
- Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies and Jira software (preferred).