Work you’ll doAs the HR Research Analyst Team Manager, you are the primary driver in our research efforts. You will manage research projects and support research efforts across all the talent domains we cover. Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee a small team of research analysts, directing and ensuring the quality of their work
- Collaborate with research team members on quantitative research projects, from survey design to data analysis
- Conduct research interviews with clients to gain insights about research findings, and leading practices
- Prepare research-based insights to support the development of research reports, case studies, and blogs.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas, models and frameworks
- Gain in-depth knowledge about our members by supporting our public facing researchers with the preparation of presentations, webinars, and client meetings.
- Participate in the development of research-based tools for members and to support consulting solutions.
- Be an active contributor and collaborator in department activities, including sharing leading practices and personal experience
- Master’s degree in human resources or related discipline
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis which required developing new insights and translating those into longer-form written work
- Experience managing remote teams, including offshore resources
- Experience working in human resources, talent management, learning & development; or related industry/vendor research or consultancy
- Excellent analytical writing skills, with the ability to produce a high volume of accurate, logical, concise, and insightful writing ready for publishing
- Experience with quantitative survey tools and the ability to lead survey design and execution
- Demonstrated desire and drive to be a recognized thought leader within the larger HR industry and community
- Proven strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key drivers that contribute to business success
- Demonstrated skills in project execution, with ability to consistently produce quality results
- Proficiency in creating interview questions to develop insights and key findin
- Up to 20% travelrequired
- Ph.D. in human resources or related discipline
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience working with vendors in talent, learning, and HR marketplaces, including technology providers, content providers, consultants, and outsourcing companies
- Experience working in a virtual, collaborative environment and providing and accepting continuous feedback and support