HR Relationship ManagerWorkLocation(s):Charlotte,NC,US
ADP is hiring a Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention. Possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ business objectives, strategic objective and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client. Identifies new service and/or product opportunities and coordinates as necessary with Sales. Acts as liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an internal client advocate. Includes approximately 10 – 20% travel.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Client support at ADP: It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Possesses industry knowledge that facilitates a complete understanding of our clients’ business objectives, strategic direction and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through the life cycle of the client. Is the client’s first contact after the close of the sale. Acts as a liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an internal client advocate. Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire ADP product suite and coordinates communication among the various business partners.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits. Promotes client participation in focus groups to solicit feedback on product/service initiatives. Communicates and promotes key ADP initiatives to the client (e.g.., user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.).
- Coordinates client projects, resolution of critical service issues, and follow-up to quality survey feedback. Determines the components of projects and prepares comprehensive project plan and scope of all required activities across product and service platforms. Communicates status and next steps to the client and appropriate internal ADP partners.
- Identifies new service and/or product opportunities and coordinates as necessary with Sales.
- Performs strategic account review with the client to reinforce the ADP value proposition by maintaining comprehensive and timely records on service activities. Adheres to standard ADP tools and processes (i.e.., tracking calls in CRM System, case management, etc.). Produces detailed trip reports and distributes to all appropriate parties.
- Partners with internal ADP partners as required, to enable seamless delivery of ADP Services and strategic planning.
- 8 – 12years related experience
- Bachelordegree in Business, Accounting, Marketing, HR or equivalent in education & experience
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- CPP, PHR, SHPR or CEBS certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing larger more complex client account relationships with multiple products.
- Extensive experience building relationships and understanding a client’s needs is essential.
- Prior experience managing service recovery required.
- Expert knowledge of ADP’s infrastructure and ADP’s traditional and new product/services in business processing and outsourcing required.
Req Number: 143127