What do we expect from you?
Recruitment: You will be responsible for recruiting the Physical Therapists working on our platform, as well as our full time hires. In short, this involves everything from identifying potential hires to interviewing and signing new team members. Ultimately, you will play an important part in expanding our strong team that is hard at work improving the health of our patients.
- Draft job descriptions and advertise job openings on career pages, job boards, social media etc
- Source potential candidates through LinkedIn etc
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the recruitment process, from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiations
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
HR: As our HR & Recruiter Manager you will also be responsible for developing and carrying out our HR strategies, which includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state HR requirements. Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee challenges, training managers to coach employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in both HR and Recruitment. The bulk of the role (except for hiring new employees) will involve benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find a person who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
- 3+ years experience in human resources and recruitment. Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, decision making skills and ethical mindset
- Solid understanding federal HR laws and knowledge of HR policies, HR softwares, databases, and management systems
- Doer mentality and gets things done in a structured and detail oriented way.