PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The HR Project Manager provides support on multiple new and ongoing projects that impact TA, Human Resources, and Operations across multiple businesses within Fresenius Medical Care. The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple project plans, ensuring that predetermine scope, tasks, and timelines are met. The Project Manager communicates with cross functional project team members, resources, and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project, sharing and escalating progress and/or risks involved, in a timely fashion.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides project management support and direction of projects of various sizes and complexities by managing and coordinating the project team members, activities and deliverables.
Project support includes but is not limited to:
- Project planning
- Issue resolution and risk management
- Participation in process to recommend options to adjust project priorities and manage resources
- Provision of necessary status reporting and escalation
- Monitors project activities, ensuring appropriate escalation and reporting of timeline status, risk assessment and budget variance (as needed)
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Responsible for project schedule as reflected in a Project Plan, escalating to appropriate management when there are delays in items, activities and/or deliverables
- Provides reports to management regarding the project team and process compliance and status
Manages issue tracking and resolution for projects, which includes:
- Managing an issue list
- Ensuring appropriate resolution and mitigation of issues.
- Tracking the weekly status and the final resolution of the issue.
- Managing and escalating any dissatisfaction of internal and external customers which could take the form of issues with processes, project dates, cross team coordination, etc.
- Escalating any blocking issues, risk, budget issues or delays in making dates on items specified in the project plan.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates best practices around project management techniques
- Maintains and communicates new processes, tools, procedures and standards necessary for managing projects
- Manages project resource scheduling and participates in overall resource scheduling activities indicating which project team member/resource is responsible for working on a particular task
- Facilitates cross-functional project team meetings and discussions ensuring appropriate participation, team focus on objectives and documentation and communication of agreements and conclusions
- Partners with HR and Business Partners to establish change plans
- Partners with TA, Training and Development to create training plans for project deliverables that result in new skills and behaviors
- Partners with Communications SMEs to establish communication plans for projects and ensures adherence to those plans
- Prepares weekly project status reports.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience with database systems.
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time-management.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with detailed record keeping.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with considerable tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise discretion & sound judgment when making decisions and interacting with internal partners.
- PMP Certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Change Management certification or equivalent is a plus.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
Job ID 18000DER