As the HR Program Manager, this individual will be responsible for collaborating and driving project management processes, progress, and tools in the advancement of specific HR initiatives. This position will support HR related strategic efforts within identified WWT business units. The role will analyze data, report on the advancement of timelines, act as a team leader by collaborating with subject matter experts and stakeholders and maintain accountability of project statuses. The HR Program Manager will be the project manager and main point of contact, bringing together all key participants in advancing the project from start to finish.
- Provides project management (including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, etc.) of the implementation of key HR focused programs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across HR functional areas (Talent Acquisition, Learning and Employee Development, HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence, etc.) in the advancement of key HR initiatives within identified business units
- Utilizes data analytics to gather, sort, analyze, and report on meaningful and understandable information in the advancement of projects
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties
- Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of HR strategy and scalability goals/needs within HR
- Support project-related change management
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Preferred Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
- Preferred Lean Six Sigma or PMP certification
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in related field
- Demonstrated project management experience which includes the initiation, planning, execution, reporting of status, monitoring, etc. of the project.
- Previous extensive experience working within the Human Resources field, specifically implementing and supporting key HR initiatives.
- Extensive experience utilizing data analytics to interpret trends and recommend potential solutions to complex HR related problems.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience in reporting complex data and timeline status updates on projects.
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership experience in bringing together subject matter experts and key stakeholders to assign responsibilities and advance the timeline and goals of projects.
- Proven experience in communicating and presenting project status updates to key stakeholders.