The HR Program Manager for Spectrum Networks is responsible for creating and executing programs and opportunities to attract, develop and retain our high potential talent population.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with Charter Talent Acquisition and Spectrum Networks HR Senior Leadership in creating a universal talent pre-assessment platform for Spectrum Networks; responsible for maintaining the program and ensuring it is used consistently throughout the footprint
• Help design a best-in-class entry-level editorial training program in order to support Spectrum Networks in developing its own highly skilled talent trained to produce brilliant content for its customers
• Create an internal mobility framework used to fulfull staffing gaps, promote career growth and support succession planning and workforce planning amongst all newsrooms and sports offices; maintain program to continually promote internal mobility throughout Spectrum Networks
• Assist in designing a program to support freelance talent in order to retain top talent when there aren’t staff positions to move them into
• Responsible for training junior hiring managers on proper interviewing techniques
• Assists in the training and education of HR staff members on new programs, processes and practices.
• Monitors projects and programs after implementation and recommends changes as necessary
• Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Familiarity with the different HR functional areas such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compliance, Employee Relations.
- Strong foundational knowledge of recruitment practices and procedures.
- Ability to challenge and influence while building effective relationships and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources and/or equivalent professional experience
Related Work Experience Number of Years
HR generalist and/or recruitment/staffingexperience, including Talent
Acquisition, Talent Management, Compliance, Employee Relations 4+
Broadcast Media 3+
Program management experience to include leading, planning, organizing and implementing human resource related projects or programs
** Candidates can be located anywhere within the Spectrum footprint **
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
Requisition Number: 215853BR-8.