PayPal Enterprise Technology and Experience (ETX) team supports the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Finance, Corporate Communications, and more. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic business leader with a technologist background to take on the Product Owner's role supporting creating dynamic employee experiences with the (ETX) HR team. The ETX HR team designs & delivers innovative solutions that enable PayPal’s ambitious talent agenda and create an exemplary employee experience. This role is a key part of delivering on that mission and will oversee a strategic set of responsibilities across platform governance, architecture and execution of critical human capital processes. In this role, you will build out and support the varios HR Tech solutions and Employee Experiences (i.e. Recruting, Offboarding, M&A etc.) with our HR Business Partners. You will own the concept, productization, and delivery of the technical solutions. This person will partner closely with our HR business team and the technical engineering team responsible for building a great experience. You will assume centralized ownership of best in breed HR applications/tools to set vision and build toward a best in class future state.
Objectives of this Role
- Work with our HRPMO, HR Business Partners, and other global partners to set a strategy and a vision consistent with PayPal corporate priorities for our HR Technology solutions while identifying opportunities to improve our HR processes thru technology
- Advise partners in our HR centers-of-excellence (i.e. Recruiting, Talent Management, Learning & Development). Develop and nurture a relationship and understand needs, prioritize technology enhancement, and uncover opportunities for improvement and automation. Establish regular technical review and readout cadence
- Ensure we have an innovative employee experiences for all employees, including evolving, automating, and streamlining the business process for solving tactical and strategic problems
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
- Be a conduit between the Business and IT teams to answer any questions or escalate questions or issues as needed.
- Responsible for standing up and driving program governance structure and rhythms during the execution of roadmap items.
- Maintain product roadmaps and backlog for products and services, including developing and prioritizing product proposals and user stories
- Elicit and analyze business requirements and develop scalable and secure solutions to achieve them
- Define and document end-to-end HR system improvements based on analysis to increase the workforce and stakeholder satisfaction with our HR technology solutions. Create and maintain business/ technical documentation for the extended ETX team
- Work with the ETX Tech teams and various cross-functional teams to ensure new processes, new platform functionalities, and integrations are properly tested and, where needed, documented
- Responsible for end to end vendor management including vendor contract negotiations, Budget, and vendor relationship management
- Strong collaboration and negotiation with all stakeholders, including sponsors, technologists, and business customers as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills at all levels, including senior leadership.
- 7+ years' experience in large-scale technical business analysis and project management is a must. Experience integrating companies through the Off-boarding process a strong plus.
- Proven experience in a dynamic product management role overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience analyzing business/employee needs, current market trends, and HR Tech systems and designing exceptional employee experiences
- Highly flexible, able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Strong understanding of SAAS solution RFP, implementation and ongoing management.
- Experience in all aspects of SPLC development.
- Experience supporting HR lines of business such as compensation, rewards, talent acquisition, learning, operations, etc.… required
- Experience with HR systems required. Experience with Workday a strong plus
- Agile product owner experience, Agile Certified Product Manager/ Owner (CPMO) a plus.
- BS/BA in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or similar