We are looking for HR Process Coordinator for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: HR Process Coordinator
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The team is seeking an experienced Human Capital resource, who has an interest in implementing organizational readiness activities and an overall interest in organizational transformation.
- The position will require the candidate to build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders in order to implement the Organizational Readiness process which includes but is not limited to:
- Analyzing IT core process areas (e.g., Incident Management, Change Management), determine future state impacts, and define new procedures necessary for future operations.
- Identifying people, process, and technology readiness gaps, develop action plans, and monitor progress of gap resolution activities.
- Developing communications to support the transition of IT systems to production.
- Conducting stakeholder alignment and organizational readiness workshops to determine gaps, discuss risks and issues, and dependencies between service delivery partners.
- Executing data collection and synthesis to generate analysis and support executive status updates and decision making.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and coordinate across teams
- Ability to interpret and follow complex technical processes and procedures (e.g., enterprise Incident Management Process)
- Team player, creative, innovative, flexible & enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently on special assignments
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Desire to continually learn and ask questions
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree