HR Outsourcing Sales Executive
SHIFT is in search for an Outside Sales Representative to drive growth for a 40-person HR outsourcing company in the Baltimore/DC area. This salesperson will have the freedom to truly be consultative, selling customized HR administration, payroll, and consulting services to commercial and non-profit businesses throughout the region.
If you like the idea of helping client companies design HR plans that create award-winning cultures…this is your opportunity to make an impact within a small business highly respected for the past 30 years in the HR outsourcing services arena!
How you’re going to make an impact:
- Gain complete understanding of our client’s suite of services to compel new prospects
- Build relationships with clients to understand pain points within current HR platform
- Qualify and close new business with clients
- Work withinternal client support team to ensure all external client needs are met as needed
What you need:
- 2+ years of business development experience; (HR services platform salesexperience is a plus)
- Significant salesexperience selling to upper management (C-suite and HR executives)
- A basic understanding of human resource services - Human resource experience WITHOUT salesexperience is a disqualifier
- An understanding of budgets, as well as profit and loss statements
- Ability to customize proposals and services based on the prospect’s needs
If interested in this position, please email Daley Navalkowsky, Talent Consultant at SHIFT: !
SHIFT is the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help you solve your organization’s most pressing issues, achieve your ambitious goals, and capitalize on your greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
SHIFT Recruiting is the only recruiting company on earth to deliver a thriving union from beginning to end. We seamlessly blend science, art, psychology, and organizational development to make the perfect match for candidates and clients. Making this soulful connection requires an objective partner willing and ready to understand the purpose and passion of the candidate and the DNA of the client’s culture.