HR Operations Project Manager
Project manages large, complex benefits delivery systems projects. Leads the conversion of outsourced Health and Welfare benefits systems and administration services to a new HRO supplier. Directs the activities of HRO staff to incorporate new requirements and conduct annual enrollment. Oversee distribution and filing of ACA forms 1094 and 1095. Participate as Benefits SME in M&A systems integrations. Provides guidance to the Leave and retirement plan Administrator including supplier interfaces.
- Direct the conversion and implementation of Health & Welfare benefits delivery systems to new HRO provider, operationalizing requirements and leads testing.
- Leads steady state benefits projects
- Vendor manages HRO benefits services including health & welfare enrollment and events maintenance, COBRA and billing, HSA and leave administration
- Teams with the Benefits COE in operationalizing design requirements
- Oversees benefits-related supplier interfaces to Health & Welfare and retirement administrators, including payroll interfaces of deductions
- Participates in M&A integrations of benefits systems
- Project manage other total rewards projects as needed.
- Extensive experience in managing outsourced benefits delivery systems and services
- Knowledge of benefits design as a functional SME, with a focus on Health &Welfare
- Familiarity with retirement plans including defined benefits and defined contribution plans
- Ability to effectively interact with the Benefits COE in gathering requirements
- Ability to team with payroll SMEs in handling retirement plan deductions and outbound interfaces
- Strong project management skills
- Good communications skills and team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 plus years of experience specializing in outsourced benefits systems and services management for a large, complex organization
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Knowledge and experiencemergers and acquisitions benefits issues
- General HCM delivery project implementation experiencepreferred
- Work experience with outsourced benefits provider
- Workday knowledge desirable