The TriTech HR team is looking for our next great hire: someone to lead our HR Operations team into the future. A future that ensures our employee experience is second to none, and our HRprocesses are executed to plan, and systems run smoothly, efficiently, and effectively.
In this role, as a part of the HR Leadership Team you will own the HRIS system and manage our benefits program, employee wellness program, and all associated compliance . You will oversee a team of two and be required to travel up to 25%.
Interested? Here's what we need from you:
- Proven experience with hands-on day to day HR operations as well as identifying and implementing process improvement and transactional efficiencies.
- Ensuring your team and your programs create a positive employee experience and contribute to the long term success of the company.
- Experience working with brokers to ensure competitive and cost-effective benefits that align with strategic goals around creating a positive employee experience. Ensure exceptional execution of open enrollment.
- Supervised direct reports administering employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; temporary disability programs; and wellness programs.
- Extensive utilization and knowledge of HRIS systems and report writing tools. Proven experience building reports and dashboards to provide insights to key HR metrics.
- Experience conducting root cause analysis for system issues not operating as designed. Experience providing on-going monitoring and utilization of data for process improvement and risk reduction.
- Proven experience analyzing and improving systems and process work flows, as well as how systems and data are leveraged to drive efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery.
- Maintains current knowledge of government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, etc.
- Experience ensuring company compliance with provisions of Employee Retirement Income Security Act and the Affordable Care Act.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits and report necessary or suggested changes to management. Has previously coordinated company benefits with government-sponsored programs.
- Experience managing Leaves of Absences (e.g. disability, FMLA, personal, etc.).
- Prior experience preparing and executing, with legal consultation, benefits documentation, such as original and amended plan texts, benefit agreements and insurance policies. Experience instructing insurance carriers, trustees and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefits program. Proven experience ensuring prompt and accurate compliance.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource policies and procedures, federal/state laws and regulations.
- Proven experience building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as Payroll, Recruiting, HR Business Partners, and insurance brokers.
- Advanced Excel skills. Intermediate MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and company intranet tools.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR role.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
Bonus Points for:
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Experience building and managing a high performing team
- Certifications such as PHR/SPHR, SHRM CP/SCP, CBP, etc.
- Experience with Ultipro strongly preferred
- Experience negotiating competitive benefits programs strongly preferred
- Experience leveraging data analysis to drive insights, process enhancements, and strategic decisions.
What we offer in return for all your great skills:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus program
- 401K with employer match
- 17 days starting PTO plus 10 holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Wellness program and an on-site fitness facility (at select locations)
- Employee discounts (movies, gym, and more)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual onsite flu shots (Employer Paid)