- Develop and execute onHRstrategy
- Support the creation and execution of the HR operations strategy in partnership with HR Business Partners, HR function, and business stakeholders.
- Own the creation, documentation, and management of the end to end employee lifecycle HRprocesses including new hire processing, on-boarding and integration, exits, and maintenance of employee records.
- Partner in the development and implementation of both new and/or modified HR programs.
- Communicate across the organization to identify needs and disseminate information
- Consult with key stakeholders (including Corporate Functions such as Payroll, IT, Finance, etc.) and HR Function (Talent Acquisition, Business Partners, Benefits/Compensation, HRIS, Talent, Learning & Development) to understand and address business and shared services needs.
- Develop effective communication and education materials for employees; ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate information.
- Make data driven improvements
- Monitor and partner for data integrity in the HR systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place.
- Analyze key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements.
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on HR programs for ongoing process improvements.
- Respond to and addressHRissues
- Respond to issues and requests from HR and stakeholder partners, employees and managers.
- Actively participate as a working manager on addressing inquiries and requests using the HR case management system.
- Serve as a point of escalation for team members to resolve complex issues.
- Provide guidance and mentorship
- Provide guidance on the application and consistency of key HR policies and practices across the US and Europe offices.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and manage a highly capable team through the training and development of skilled professionals to meet the business needs.
- Able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate actions within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Able to work with minimal guidance/direction.
- Able to correctly prioritize and escalate issues.
- Able to independently define objectives and approaches to meet them.
- Able to approach assignments with integrity and honesty, and a respect for complete confidentiality.
Desired skills and background
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. A Master’s degree may be substituted for 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading an HRshared service or operations team and applying service management principles.
- Experience in lean process, process improvement, implementation of enabling technologies.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Experience developing KPIs and SLAs to enhance service delivery.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Comfort managing up and across the organization, with strong credibility and the ability to influence leaders and teams - excellent collaboration skills.