XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. As the Regional HR Manager, you will promote employee engagement and act as a liaison between employees and management to foster a positive employee relations atmosphere. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer HR policies and programs to ensure compliance in staffing and recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record keeping, and personnel records administration
- Work closely with plant operations and HR team to ensure a positive "open door" climate
- Ensure employee and business strategies result in excellent customer service
- Manage all aspects of the HR department including administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement, benefits, compensation, hiring, retention and termination
- Supervise HR staff
- Keep senior management and operations informed of internal and external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness
- Provide HR reports to upper management as requested
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of HR management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience in employee relations, policy and procedure administration, recruiting and staffing, HRIS and timekeeping systems
- Proven track record and increasing levels of responsibility in the HR field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- HR certifications
- Ability to provide management with proactive ideas on creating and maintaining a positive employee relations climate
- Demonstrated success resolving employee issues in an "open door" environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization.