At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We have an exciting opportunity for an adventurer who is interested in utilizing their employment relations experience to help us to continue to evolve the HR function! The HR Manager will provide general human resources business partnership to multiple Wizards of the Coast businesses and includes acting as a strategic, trusted advisor to the client group, developing talent plans, designing and building L&D programs and counseling employees on day to day development issues.
What you'll do:
- Finds opportunities to improve the employee experience by develop and retain talent and improve organizational efficiency. Working with the HR Team to identifies resources, tools and training to meet needs.
- Work with business groups to assess, build and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement, development, and performance initiatives.
- Provide support for a variety for HR functions such as Learning and Development, Leadership Planning, Organizational Design and Career Progression.
- Provide timely mentorship and advice to business management to develop resolution in handling employees issue and concerns optimal.
- Improve the L&D process framework including but not limited to: scope definition, needs assessment/evaluation, requirements capturing, business case creation, instructional design, learning facilitation/deployment, prioritization and sequencing of learning goals across the organization, project management, and relationship management.
- Act as a resource for special projects and HR programs, and any other activities that may be specified by HRM or VPHR.
What you'll bring:
- Consistent learner who will keep up to date on the latest HR trends and will develop plans to continually modernize our approach.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an HR role, or comparable experience in other positions providing relevant employee support.
- Experience developing programs from conception to implementation including significant project management capability.
- Leadership and Development background.