Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources function including: recruitment & onboarding, employee relations, HR policy & procedure guidance, training, workers compensation/safety, employee activities, team building, etc. Supports policies & procedures to promote continuous improvements to the quality of the workforce.
- Manages complete employment processes and ensures the quality of the workforce continually remains at a high level. Includes the sourcing, interviewing, coordination with hiring manager(s) and selection of non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Administers company policies and procedures and complies with all state and federal laws including ADA, AAP, FMLA, EEO and OSHA requirements. Advises management and employees on HR policy, procedures and programs to ensure internal work practices are aligned with approved HR directives.
- Counsels management and employees regarding employee relations matters and is personally involved in internal investigations and disciplinary matters.
- Conducts training sessions regarding leadership, policies, procedures and best practices to continually refine our workforce.
- Partners with management, loss-control professionals and employees to reduce risk and provide a safe work environment for everyone.
- Ensures the completion and accuracy of monthly reports (Open Requisition Report, Absenteeism & Turnover Report and Affirmative Action reporting) and works on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. HR Certification preferred.
- 5 to 8 years Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.