Ticket Galaxy has a current opening for a Human Resource Manager. As the main contact within HR for this 100+ person company you will be an integral piece of the management team for this growing organization. In this key role, you will collaborate and consult with all levels of employees on a wide range of HR issues including; employee relations, employee leave, conflict resolution, performance management, and implementation of policies and procedures. You will be responsible for the day to day Human Resource, compliance, training and development, and regulatory issues. You will work directly with all department managers to influence and drive change within the organization. This includes the ability to provide strategic direction, counsel, and partnerships with the partner organization. The ideal candidate will be a progressive thinker able to help us continue to maintain our strong culture across the organization, creating an accountable, performance-driven environment where employees can flourish.
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives,
productivity and development of HR within the company
• Support management by providing human resources support and coordination for the appropriate resolution of employee issues. Responsible for ensuring high morale
and strong employee relations. Conduct employee relations investigations as needed, and make recommendations on any potential corrective action. Provide
coordination regarding performance improvement plans, employee counseling, etc.
• Maintain all employment related written documentation.
• Change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals
• Counsel and coach managers on best practices, policies, regulations and other sensitive HR issues.
• Coordinate, distribute and retain all required documentation for FMLA and disability leaves.
• Evaluate and confirm that OSHA Accident Reports are completed for all on site and other company incidents. Submit relevant injury information to worker’s
compensation carrier and maintain all OSHA logs for year- end reporting.
• Performance management
• Coordinate the Employee Perfomance Apprasial, Merit Increase and Annual Incentive Programs as well as any other mandated corporate programs.
• Leads annual performance evaluations
• Continuously improve performance management and evaluation procedures
• Participates in developing employee goals and objectives for performance management.
• Provide support for the Employee handbook. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs. Continuously work with external advisors to ensure up
to date policies and practices.
• Talent acquisition and retention planning and implementation
• Support and coordinate the recruitment process for new hires including screening, scheduling interviews, administering background
checks and reference checks and new hire on-boarding.
• Ensure that all offer letters, employment agreements, and other new hire documents are finalized and processed in a timely manner.
• Supports coordination of relationships with recruiters to provide services such as search and recruitment efforts, coordination of temporary
and part-time employees status and work scheduling.
• Workforce planning/Succession management
• Compensation planning
• Coordinate the administration of all Company employee benefits including open enrollment, employee changes and COBRA eligibility. Support the Plan Administrator
for all plans.
• Coordinate with plan administrator to review and assess best options for plan renewals and any recommended benefit changes.
• Communicate and coordinate the delivery of benefits to site personnel.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment practices. Work closely with legal when necessary.
• Demonstrate knowledge of HR laws such as EEOC guidelines, FSLA and ADA, and help guide management through any issues that pertain to these areas.
• Strong business partnering skills
• Solid change leadership
• Organization design
• Facilitation and training skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment • ability to multi-task and to prioritize work
based on business needs
• Strong oral and written communication
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
build influential relationships with all levels in the
• 5+ years of experience managing an HR
department in a fast paced environment.
• 5+ years of experience with specific Human Resources software programs
• 3+ years of experience successfully interpreting HR legislative
requirements/laws (State & Federal)
• 3+ years of experience planning and implementing
• 3+ years of experience successfully representing strong
• 3+ years of experience with DOL, EEOC, ADA, and OHSA
• 3+ years of experience supporting exempt and non-exempt both
hourly and salaried employees.
• Must be proficient with PC skills including
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Benefits, 401k, Payroll a plus
• Experience leading an talent acquisition team a plus
• HR certification PHR, SPHR
• Bachelor's degreepreferred