What will you do?
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into critical HR actions, programs, and initiatives.
- Evaluate and advise client groups on programs or strategies that impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the business.
- Provide HRsupport and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any resulting disciplinary actions.
- Ensure effective talent attraction and management including recruitment, assessment, and development.
- Assist managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee training needs.
- Drive effective compensationequity and planning processes for the assigned client group.
- Support the HR functional teams (i.e. talent acquisition, compensation, etc.) with large scale HR initiatives and annual processes.
- Act as a change agent and lead key change management initiatives for the site and/or assigned business teams.
- Participate in the broader AIG HR team to drive HR projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the site HR and Business leaders to oversee and provide guidance on site activities, shape culture, and drive employee engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field is required.
- Master’s degree or MBApreferred.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in various aspects of human resources (staffing, compensation, employee relations and organizational development).
- Knowledge and understanding of US labor and employment law and business partnering experience.
- Experience supporting a commercial/sales organization and knowledge of sales incentive programs is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong process improvement orientation.
- Analysis, problem solving, decision making, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization including employee relations, coaching, communications and presentations, etc.
- Ability to work within a diverse and cross-functional team.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Can effectively secure and leverage resources to get work done through both formal and informal channels
Job ID : 87115BR